Software Engineer II
Posizione: Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 166785
Position Title: Software Engineer II
Location: Shanghai, China
Report to Sr. Engineering Manager
The EA Digital Platform (EADP) group provides central services that help game teams to tap into the power of the global EA ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, our platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with our players. The EADP is the foundation on which EA's games are built. By providing reusable capabilities that game teams can easily integrate into their games, we allow them to focus on making incredible games. These building blocks are made up of high-level service platforms including Cloud, Commerce, Data and AI, Gameplay Services, Identity and Social.
- You work with program manager to understand business requirement and translate that into technical design which is reviewed by partners
- You manage Architecture of Subscription Components
- You lead technical design and implementation of a feature
- You design underlying database schema and interface
- You implement high-quality code with comprehensive unit testing
- You fix bugs raised from stabilization, integration and production
- You migrate legacy systems to the new platform
- You troubleshoot issues raised from production and resolve customer problems
- You evaluate and adopt technologies which improve the team efficiency and platform capability
- You code review peer developer's code and provide constructive feedbacks to ensure consistency and quality of code
- You mentor junior engineers, new hires and interns
- You participate in hiring process
- 3+ years experience in software development
- Solid computer science background including Algorithm, Data Structure, Operation System or other related fields
- Passion about customer, partner and quality
- Experience releasing commerce software product
- Experience with design/architecture of a large component
- Experience mentoring junior engineers and new hires
- Deep Experience with C#/Java/C++ development
- Experience in live site troubleshooting
- Experience building and running large-scale distributed online services is a big plus
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer science or related technical major is required
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer II
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 84
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.