Brand Marketing Associate, EA SPORTS FIFA, North America (12 Month Temporary Role)
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 166696
Position Title: Associate Campaign Manager
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
The EA SPORTS FIFA Brand Marketing Associate develops and executes creative marketing activations for the EA SPORTS FIFA Brand across the North American market, with a focus on building player relationships, strengthening league and club partnerships, and delivering on brand goals. The Brand Marketing Associate will report to the Brand Marketing Lead.
- Develop EA SPORTS FIFA North America marketing campaign that achieves our commercial goals. Responsibilities include research/insight discovery, strategy development, activation development, and budget allocation.
- Manage campaign activations. Responsibilities include budget tracking, legal approvals, and activation measurement.
- Lead North America club/league partnerships to connect with soccer fans across the region.
- Manage our agency partners, contractors, and freelancers. Responsibilities include daily communications, briefing, and activity tracking.
- Uncover and apply compelling data/insights.
- Exhibit expertise in North American soccer culture. You understand the sport (from grassroots to pro, domestic and international) and have a passion for soccer's future potential in North America.
- Passion for and expertise of North American soccer culture and EA SPORTS FIFA as a player and possess an understanding of our player experiences including FUT, VOLTA Football, Career Mode, Pro Clubs, and others.
- Possess strategic marketing skills, including experience developing insight-driven, omni-channel marketing campaigns/activations for the world's leading brands.
- Be a creative thinker. You relish the creative/ideation process and have experience writing briefs for creative teams, agencies, and partners.
- Act as a collaborative partner. You can balance the needs of our business with those of our partners.
- 1-2 years experience working in a strategic marketing function at a brand or agency. including experience developing creative marketing activations/campaigns for the world's leading brands. Sports marketing experience is a plus.
- Understanding of North American popular culture, consumer behavior, cultural trends, and engagement opportunities.
- Ability to manage, influence, and work with multiple teams/partners across varying disciplines and time zones to achieve our goals.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and deck-building capabilities.
- Be hard-working, curious, positive, passionate, adaptable, ambitious, respectful, confident, prepared, and collaborative.
Community / Marketing Title: Brand Marketing Associate, EA SPORTS FIFA, North America (12 Month Temporary Role)
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-05 22:02:35.627
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.