Analytics Manager - SPORTS
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Toronto, Ontario, Canada • Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 166685
Position Title: Manager, Analytics
EA's Vancouver studio is looking for an Analytics Manager to guide the delivery of high-quality analysis for our Sports franchises such as NHL and UFC. You will lead a team and report to the Sr Director of Analytics for the EAV studio. You will have a chance to solve interesting problems and help us create amazing games in partnership with the studio teams.
- Build a collaborative and inclusive team culture that breaks down barriers and builds bridges
- Manage an analytics team to be stronger and more versatile, to allow efficient and healthy production, and grow your team's technical and soft skills
- Provide strategic insights to improve current and future products
- Oversee daily management of analyst deliverables, including capacity planning and analysis best practices such as peer reviews, methodology, and model selection and validation techniques
- Partner with leadership to determine and prioritize highest value work for the business
- Work with other analytics leaders across Sports and EA to establish and lead cross-franchise analytics strategy
- Help shape the analytics platform by partnering with internal technology groups
- Bachelor's degree. Master's preferred in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or related discipline
- 6+ years' experience in quantitative analysis with a background in consumer products or experiences
- 3+ years' experience managing other team members in a formal or informal capacity
- Thoughtful, curious, analytics thinker with a passion for developing talent
- Experience understanding translating questions into analysis and insights, and then following through on recommendations/outcomes
- Experience leading presentations to large groups and senior management
- Excellent project management skills to build analysis delivery plans with clearly defined deliverables, ownership, and risks.
- In-depth knowledge of quantitative techniques and tools including the following: regressions, survival analysis, classification, forecasting, and clustering
- Excellent skills using statistical software, including R and Python
- Excellent SQL skills; experience with big data ecosystems
Community / Marketing Title: Analytics Manager - SPORTS
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-24 16:46:15.763
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.