Senior Specialist, Lifecycle Operations
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 166684
Position Title: Sr Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
The Lifecycle Marketing team's primary goal is to motivate players to engage with EA games by delivering content against important moments in the player's journey. The team focuses on applying behavioral and transactional data, and automation tools to provide personalized messages, at scale. The team provides enterprise-wide solutions that allow for omnichannel messaging and power new digital business models.
As the Sr. Specialist, Lifecycle Operations you will play a strategic and important role on the EA Lifecycle Marketing team by managing the daily activities of the Lifecycle Marketing team. Your role will involve tasks like analyzing lifecycle operations and identifying customer needs to bring the two closer together. You will work across multiple channels including email and in-game, focused on creating processes and frameworks to bring operational efficiencies. You will report to the Lifecycle Operations and Programming Manager.
- Manage Lifecycle Marketing projects, timelines and service level agreements
- Manage prioritization of channel feature expansion and analytics requests
- Identify opportunities to refine processes
- Partner with teams to develop workflow enhancements
- Document and build usable knowledge repositories
- Manage relationships and processes with external partners
- Maintain deep technical knowledge of EA systems that impact Lifecycle Marketing; understand the digital platforms holistically to know how it impacts operations and programming
- 3+ years of experience in CRM, engagement/lifecycle marketing, MarTech or system automation including:
- Digital channel, including email or
- Database-driven marketing or
- Subscription services
- Easily recognized as the person who can answer questions on everyday activities and someone who gains trust to build productive and constructive relationships.
- Passionate about games, or game theory. And passionate about connecting players to entertainment that they will love.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills; comfortable with data
- Curious and adaptable
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Specialist, Lifecycle Operations
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-23 19:49:37.043
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。