Senior Specialist, Lifecycle Operations
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 166684
Position Title: Sr Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
The Lifecycle Marketing team's primary goal is to motivate players to engage with EA games by delivering content against important moments in the player's journey. The team focuses on applying behavioral and transactional data, and automation tools to provide personalized messages, at scale. The team provides enterprise-wide solutions that allow for omnichannel messaging and power new digital business models.
As the Sr. Specialist, Lifecycle Operations you will play a strategic and important role on the EA Lifecycle Marketing team by managing the daily activities of the Lifecycle Marketing team. Your role will involve tasks like analyzing lifecycle operations and identifying customer needs to bring the two closer together. You will work across multiple channels including email and in-game, focused on creating processes and frameworks to bring operational efficiencies. You will report to the Lifecycle Operations and Programming Manager.
- Manage Lifecycle Marketing projects, timelines and service level agreements
- Manage prioritization of channel feature expansion and analytics requests
- Identify opportunities to refine processes
- Partner with teams to develop workflow enhancements
- Document and build usable knowledge repositories
- Manage relationships and processes with external partners
- Maintain deep technical knowledge of EA systems that impact Lifecycle Marketing; understand the digital platforms holistically to know how it impacts operations and programming
- 3+ years of experience in CRM, engagement/lifecycle marketing, MarTech or system automation including:
- Digital channel, including email or
- Database-driven marketing or
- Subscription services
- Easily recognized as the person who can answer questions on everyday activities and someone who gains trust to build productive and constructive relationships.
- Passionate about games, or game theory. And passionate about connecting players to entertainment that they will love.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills; comfortable with data
- Curious and adaptable
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Specialist, Lifecycle Operations
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-23 19:49:37.043
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。