Associate Producer - FIFA
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 166674
Position Title: Assoc Producer I
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping AAA quality titles on time and on budget.
- Own all major game and tool deliverables relating to our FIFA Global Series competitive event cycle, including the FIFA Live Events Build and all Tools relating to it
- Evaluate and prioritize improvements to our existing feature set in alignment with overarching competitive gaming priorities
- Be the primary point of contact for our event and live teams and act as liaison between various groups of stakeholders
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables is at the highest level from conception to live operations
- Work with stakeholders across various business units and professions to ensure operational processes and responsibilities are understood and executed against
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Producer or Designer working with internal teams within the video game industry and working with cross functional teams
- Strong FIFA product knowledge and passion to work on a highly competitive sports franchise. (Please indicate this when you apply).
- Ability to work closely with a large team through all phases of the product development process
- A passion for competitive gaming and esports
- Strong negotiation and communication skills and a proven track record of managing a diverse set of stakeholders
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Producer - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-13 05:37:38.17
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.