Associate UI Designer - FIFA
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Requisition Number: 166583
Position Title: Associate Experience Designer
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA Sports is the FIFA franchise. EA Sports - FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC and mobile.
Innovation, passion and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne, we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
As part of FIFA, the ultimate purpose of this team is to be a catalyst for meaningful and impactful innovation and change. It's going to work in support and evolution of the overall FIFA business and teams and its goal is to provide the technological and experiential capabilities to build the FIFA of tomorrow.
- An excellent digital graphic design skillset which includes screen layout, typography, color, illustration, and iconography.
- Experience and proven examples of delivering great design solutions to multiple platforms (web, console, mobile, etc.)
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Conviction to sell your ideas, prototype quickly, and iterate on feedback
- Expertise in the Adobe Suite, and/or other visual design tool
- You're a passionate, detail oriented and creative professional interested in sport.
- You are a champion for user centered design processes (player first)
- You can present/advocate for/defend design decisions in group meetings with a multi-disciplinary team
- You stay up to date with the latest design trends
- You have extreme attention to detail. You’re meticulous about how you communicate and document your designs
- You have a growth mindset where you are constantly thinking about how you can improve your skills and be a better designer
- You thrive in a team oriented, product-focused environment. You enjoy collaboration and appreciate the exchange of ideas and concepts
- You have experience building and shipping digital products
- Work side by side with the design team to research, design, execute on visual design initiatives
- Develop visual targets for new and existing features and execute pixel perfect final design(s) in the product
- Work with the Product/Game Designer(s) to understand their goals and vision for a feature and support them from a visual design point of view
- Be a product knowledge expert in your area and ensure the features you designed are functioning as expected
- Support engineering teams during the implementation phase
As a Graphic Designer/Illustrator you will help shape the future of live content using your comprehension of visual design philosophies, storytelling, and craft. While working with the Art Director and Game Designers, you will use your artistic curiosities and creative use of typography, color, and layout to develop unique digital media designs for millions of players to interact with.
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working as a graphic designer/illustrator in the digital space.
- Advanced-level skills with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Post-secondary training or background in graphic design with Illustration as a major component.
- Experience working with Marketing or Branding.
Nice to have:
- Experience with texture creation for 3D models.
- Experience with 3D design.
- Experience in concept design.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate UI Designer - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-16 22:07:29.08
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.