Senior Build Engineer
Multiple Locations: Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 166576
Position Title: Software Engineer III
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when experienced people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
We are looking for a Build & Release Engineer who will work closely within the Build & Releaseteam that maintains and improves the code release and automation pipeline. You will manage Continuous Integration, deployment, and other automated processes to improve the workflow of our development
- Managing and documenting deployment processes and automation.
- Environment management to ensure all needs are covered for testing and development.
- Communicating issues to the development team.
- Working with developers and QA to ensure builds are stable upon release.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting build problems, and advertising these to the team.
- Assist and support developers.
- Maintain and improve the technical build pipeline
- Report to the Manager of the Build and Release team
- Help support and develop custom tooling for builds
- 3+ years of configuration management/build systems experience ideally supporting an Agile
- Familiarity with C# and/or Java
- Scripting and automation skills in one of Groovy, Python, or similar.
- Experience with automated build systems such as Jenkins, Quickbuild, TeamCity or
- Experience with Perforce or equivalent SCM.
- Experience with JIRA or equivalent.
- Experience in Confluence or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Above all, an enthusiasm for figuring stuff out, and an enjoyment of multitasking
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Build Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-06-24 04:52:56.487
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。