Software Engineer Server - Capital Games - Java
Multiple Locations: California, United States • Sacramento, California, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 166574
Position Title: Sr Software Engineer I
Capital Games is a mobile game studio with a distributed team. We're home to the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, the most successful Star Wars mobile game ever released, charting as the #1 grossing game in over 35 countries, and one of the Top 40 grossing games in the entire world across Apple and Google.
We're a close-knit group of gamers that's passionate about the creation of genre-defining mobile RPGs, and the vibrant live services necessary to support them. Our team culture is helpful, quick, and collaborative. We take our work – but not ourselves – very seriously.
We are open to full remote!
- Design, develop, and run a fast, scalable, highly available game service all the way from conception to delivery to live service operations
- Work with designers, client engineering, and production teams to achieve gameplay goals
- Implement security best practices and original techniques to keep user data secure and prevent cheating
- Create and run automated testing, readiness testing, and deployment plans
- Monitor the performance and costs of the server infrastructure to improve our game.
- Reports to server lead.
- 4+ years development of scalable back-end services
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Java or similar programming languages
- Experience with Cloud services like Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Database Design and usage of large datasets in both relational (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (Couchbase, DynamoDB) environments
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer Server - Capital Games - Java
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-06-16 19:58:34.787
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。