Associate Technical Director (Remote)
Multiple Locations: Austin, TX, USA • British Columbia, Canada • Florida, USA • New York, USA
Requisition Number: 166563
Position Title: Software Engineer III
Pogo is building the world's best online casual games destination, a place of playful relaxation and joy for millions of gamers across all walks of life. Our experienced global team delivers state-of-the-art HTML5 games across the top casual genres, which support increasingly sophisticated metagames and social interactions. Pogo's fans and long-time subscribers count on us for fresh content, daily challenges, great events, and new games. Our live service delivers!
About the role
At Pogo, we're looking for a lead full stack engineer to work on the Pogo platform that consists of Progressive WebApp and Java Backend deployed on AWS that supports more than 50 HTML5 games. As a full stack engineer on the Pogo team, you will help design and implement new features for our end-users, internal tools, automating our processes to troubleshooting large-scale, high-throughput systems.
- Oversee major, cross cutting technical projects and driving them to completion
- Architect and develop stable, scalable and efficient code using common software engineering design patterns and paradigms on both front-end and back end.
- Write high-quality code and participate in design and code reviews to maintain development standards
- Work with partners to translate requirements into technical design and provide estimates.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on technologies and tools that will improve the usability, performance and reliability of our platform
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements for the live platform
- Help mentor more junior engineers
- Report to Technical Director
Requirements for a Lead Full Stack Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- 10+ years of experience as a Software Developer
- 5+ years hands-on experience as Full Stack Developer
- Experienced technical leader working with technical teams
- Proficient in Microservices Architecture / Web Infrastructure / REST
- Proficient in Java, J2EE/Spring on the backend and React/Angular on the frontend
- Experience with load testing, troubleshooting, and optimizing performance of web services
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), GCP, Azure
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience with game development is a plus
What's in it for you?
A creative environment, engaging work, excellent benefits, and lots of great perks. Plus, the chance to shape the gaming habits and lifestyles of everyone you know – not just the gamers in your family, but all types of players
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Technical Director (Remote)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-06-16 19:01:52.137
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。