Manager, Commercial Intelligence
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States • Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 166529
Position Title: Senior Marketing Specialist I
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
The Commercial Intelligence Team partners across Commercial, Brand and Studio functions, to provide insight and guidance on multiple aspects of a game’s launch and lifecycle, from gameplay features to business model. As Commercial Intelligence Manager, you will be primarily responsible for driving the development of tools, reports and processes that serve the broader Commercial Intelligence function. You will achieve this through best-in-class project management skills, fueled by a passion for the games industry.
- You will act as a cross-functional lead, guiding teams in the creation of tools such as trend detection. Setting initial scope, establishing milestones and feature roadmaps.
- You will catalog and monitor industry trends over time, communicating not just what happened, but what it means for EA
- You will create regularly cadenced trend reports, communicating game industry and game industry-adjacent trends to all levels of the organization
- You will deconstruct notable industry events, reverse engineering public-facing information to infer underlying causes
- You will host cross-functional knowledge-sharing sessions through established relationships across EA
- You will become an expert and be relied upon to support senior decision makers at EA with an in-depth understanding of the industry
Experience & Skills
- A deep passion for games and the games industry, demonstrated in either professional experience or through personal projects
- Total work experience of 5+ years with at least 2 years in a strategic, or project/product management role.
- Demonstrable project management experience, including familiarity with associated tools and methodologies
- Comfortable working with data including manipulation and visualization (Excel required. SQL, R, Python, Tableau all a big plus)
- A concise communicator, familiar with building short and long-form reports and presentations for multiple levels of seniority (both in email and presentation software, such as PowerPoint or Google Slides)
- MBA preferred but not required
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to present to executive management
- Understanding of how to read corporate documentation such as earnings reports and filings
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Commercial Intelligence
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2021-06-18 15:09:25.42
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.