Software Engineer in Test
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 166475
Position Title: Software Engineer II
QE Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced QE Software Engineer for EA China studio in Shanghai. In this role you will work with our teams to develop quality control tools, test automation, data pipeline and CI/CD systems for products. A critical partner of game development teams, Quality Engineering is driving innovation in tools and processes to achieve the highest quality standards. In partnership with software engineers and QA, and using various programming and scripting languages, they design, develop, and maintain CI system, automation test tools and process automation tools that help drive quality in our products.
- Drive quality verification process and technology improvement for Asia development team
- Develop test automation tool and integrate it with CI/CD based on game development work flow.
- Work directly with game development team and QA team to ensure requirements are understood and met.
- Design and develop highly reliable, scalable, and maintainable tools/services.
- Leverage and improve existing tools to add value efficiently.
- Support functional/non-functional testing across all development life cycle.
- Work with overseas tech team and Quality Engineering team to integrate and develop tools.
- Contribute reusable code, tools, and processes to the company’s quality strategy.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Experienced with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab,CI, Travis, etc.
- Knowledge of test automation and/or development process improvements
- Strong scripting experience with Python, Shell Scripts, Ruby, etc.
- Familiarity with mobile/online game development and load testing is a plus
- Familiarity with QA process and having a relevant certification/experience is a plus
- Demonstrated problem solving and innovation skills
- Experienced Lean/Agile development process
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer in Test
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-14 09:28:08.11
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.