Quality Designer II
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 166471
Position Title: Quality Designer II
We are looking for an experienced Test expert for EA China studio in Shanghai. You will have solid experience driving qualities with in-depth understanding of software design and implementation. You will identify quality issues and bugs as early as possible in the development cycle. You will become the voice of quality for the project. Also, we require test strategies and experience which challenge the software to provide a very high level of quality.
- Demonstrates equivalent level of select capabilities in other JFMs, such as but not limited to Analytics, Art, Audio, Data, Game Design, Producer, Engineering, UX Design, etc.
- Identifies, evaluates, and anticipates gaps with information relevant to the subject to make an informed decision
- Approaches problem areas of high complexity by utilizing various information seeking strategies, such as leveraging subject matter experts, researching multiple informational sources, cross-referencing to evaluate the best practices of that subject
- Presents project wide processes, workflows or new tools in key project meetings, supporting their adoption or adjustments through quality insights
- Collaborates with stakeholders (peers, partners, leads, etc.) to surface vital information, generate and enhance outstanding documentation required for the project
- Drives researches based on available data to highlight critical risks and impact, or develop theories that can translate into potential experiments
- Advises strong founded recommendations to address project wide risks and opportunities based on data and research performed
- Partners with stakeholders to influence best practices, decisions or immediate change based on researched evidences or trends
- Plans various testing or processes planning activities for a project or service with broad dependencies, risks or complexity based on defined test priorities and strategy
- Defines qualitative standards that supports the creation and maintenance of test plan activities throughout project lifecycle
- Reviews plans of other quality designers and provides actionable feedback, ensuring that test plans are a cohesive whole without gaps or redundancies
- Actively reviews, quantifies and recommends adjustments or improvements across processes, workflows and applied methodologies
- Takes a data driven approach to planning and prioritizing, basing decisions on patterns, similar cases or unique factors of product or service
- Enhances technological capabilities throughout the entire lifecycle, with a prioritized focus on scalability and sustainability for the project or domain.
- Deep and detailed knowledge of the domain or area, driving the procedures, end-to-end plans and their dependencies throughout the whole product lifecycle
- Proposes automated reporting solutions towards data analytics and supports their adoption within product or franchise
- Matures the understanding of software development lifecycle, shares and mentors junior members on applied testing methodology, procedures, product design and game mechanics
- Drives enhancements to domain practices or designs by integrating industry knowledge and awareness of the state of market/competition, while mindful of other partner functions implications and interdependencies
- Shares best practices with team or peers that support the effectiveness and efficiency of product practices and the method of how they are being applied
- 5+ years of professional working experience in a production or quality-driven role
- Knowledge of technical writing concepts and experience an asset.
- Experience with project and people management.
- Expert user of Power BI or other similar data analysis tool.
- Experience with express ideas in the form of comprehensive reports, analysis and presentations.
- Experience with QAs' involvement throughout the development cycle.
- Proficiency in read/write English.
- Experience with identify risks and escalate to applicable partners.
- Understanding of software development life cycle, practices and software engineering methodologies and their application to both development and QA.
- Expert user of SQL/MySQL.
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Designer II
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-14 09:27:45.78
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.