Quality Designer I
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 166470
Position Title: Quality Designer I
We are looking for an experienced Test expert for EA China studio in Shanghai. Solid experience driving qualities with in-depth understanding of software design and implementation. Identify quality issues and bugs as early as possible in the development cycle. You will become the voice of quality for the project. Also, we require test strategies and experience which challenge the software to provide a very high level of quality. You will report to the Studio QV Development Director.
- Partner with development team to build a game quality plan for assigned area throughout the game development cycle to ensure to meet highest quality
- Analyze bugs to accelerate "Bug Flow" between all (including oversea) partners
- Research defects to provide detailed insight to all partners
- Provide feedback on features with issues to improve in-game features by using solid data analysis to support the suggested changes
- Identify opportunities for QA to provide early design feedback alongside defect prevention and defect containment activities
- Perform a variety of testing types across multiple features - exploratory testing, requirements-based testing, and ad hoc testing and regression testing
- You will analyze potential risks to features and systems
- You will recognize and prioritize issues in the bug database to expedite bug-fixing efforts
- Analyze the data to develop theories that can translate into potential experiments
- Propose recommendations to address immediate risks and opportunities
- Coordinate and adapt test efforts, ensures that these are within the project's overall priorities and strategy
- Monitor test activities or process focus based off the project needs and partner teams with the purpose of adapting the strategy
- Ensure that quality standards are part of the proposed strategy and inspire a holistic approach for own domain
- 3+ years of professional working experience in a production or quality-driven role
- Knowledge of technical writing concepts and experience an asset
- Experience with express ideas in the form of comprehensive reports, analysis and presentations
- Experience with QAs' involvement throughout the development cycle
- Proficiency in read/write English
- Experience with identify risks and escalate to applicable partners.
- Understanding of software development life cycle, practices and software engineering methodologies and their application to both development and QA
- Experience with SQL/MySQL (database knowledge)
- Experience with Power BI or other similar data analysis tool
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Designer I
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-18 11:09:25.28
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.