Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 166466
Position Title: DD I
QA Managers are the quality owners for a franchise, product and/or services. They are accountable for the end-to-end quality of the entire product. We’re looking for candidates with experience in managing high performance operations teams and leading large-scale projects, with high energy, dedication, and a passion for technology.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
Experience in Operations:
- Collaborate with stakeholders/partners to improve overall quality by emphasizing quality verification throughout the development lifecycle.
- Improving the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the quality verification strategy by understanding current practices and introducing new strategies.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal/external partners/stakeholders.
- Partnering with external shared service teams to deliver on project requirements.
- Managing external QA teams.
- Provides line management to employees across disciplines within a single project team.
- Maintains regular communication with project team and coordinates dependencies with external partners.
- Establishing and assigning task objectives from defined project goals; achieving project deliverables through managing team at a project-level.
- Proactively assessing and mitigating risk for assigned scope.
- Partnering with stakeholders to manage scope and quality.
- Making decisions around the balance between quality/time/cost and directing the team accordingly.
- Providing input to project budget and budget planning process; adhering to and tracking budget.
- You are capable of identifying/mitigating risks; taking appropriate steps to resolve difficulties including changes to work methods, technologies and project schedules.
- You take ownership and see projects through despite obstacles and difficult circumstances, demonstrating a sense of dependability and commitment.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, recognizing and balancing priorities and identifying new methods to deal with issues.
- You learn quickly and applies new concepts, principles and procedures to maintain solution-oriented approach while dealing with change and you deal with ambiguity by asking questions or championing solutions.
- Minimum of 5+ years project management or team leadership experience.
- Education requirement University degree bachelor’s or equivalent professional experience.
- Effective communication skills across all levels and organizations.
- Experience in various project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- High proficiency with bug reporting and related software.
- Strong people management skills; ability to challenge and develop talent
- Experience managing a project including establishing project plan and project budget, determining task dependencies, assigning tasks and implementing operational changes
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: 关于 EA 在 Electronic Arts，我们的宗旨是“激励世界，同享乐游”。我们让兼具创意、创新和激情的人才共聚一堂，为世界各地的亿万名玩家创造非凡的全新游戏体验。我们知道我们的长处在于员工的多样性。我们保证员工处于包容的文化之中，为其提供学习和领导的机会，让其从事职业生涯中最有影响力、最有价值的工作。 我们把我们的员工放在首位。我们为员工提供全面的、着重于健康和福祉的福利保障，以满足您的需求，并帮助您平衡您的职业生涯和个人生活。我们提供充满活力和共同协作的工作环境，您可通过我们的员工资源小组进行联系和贡献，享受带薪休假、产假和育儿假来平衡工作与生活，另外还有免费的电子游戏等更多福利！ Electronic Arts 是一个机会平等的雇主。所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-06-14 09:27:42.887
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。