Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 166466
Position Title: DD I
QA Managers are the quality owners for a franchise, product and/or services. They are accountable for the end-to-end quality of the entire product. We’re looking for candidates with experience in managing high performance operations teams and leading large-scale projects, with high energy, dedication, and a passion for technology.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
Experience in Operations:
- Collaborate with stakeholders/partners to improve overall quality by emphasizing quality verification throughout the development lifecycle.
- Improving the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the quality verification strategy by understanding current practices and introducing new strategies.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal/external partners/stakeholders.
- Partnering with external shared service teams to deliver on project requirements.
- Managing external QA teams.
- Provides line management to employees across disciplines within a single project team.
- Maintains regular communication with project team and coordinates dependencies with external partners.
- Establishing and assigning task objectives from defined project goals; achieving project deliverables through managing team at a project-level.
- Proactively assessing and mitigating risk for assigned scope.
- Partnering with stakeholders to manage scope and quality.
- Making decisions around the balance between quality/time/cost and directing the team accordingly.
- Providing input to project budget and budget planning process; adhering to and tracking budget.
- You are capable of identifying/mitigating risks; taking appropriate steps to resolve difficulties including changes to work methods, technologies and project schedules.
- You take ownership and see projects through despite obstacles and difficult circumstances, demonstrating a sense of dependability and commitment.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, recognizing and balancing priorities and identifying new methods to deal with issues.
- You learn quickly and applies new concepts, principles and procedures to maintain solution-oriented approach while dealing with change and you deal with ambiguity by asking questions or championing solutions.
- Minimum of 5+ years project management or team leadership experience.
- Education requirement University degree bachelor’s or equivalent professional experience.
- Effective communication skills across all levels and organizations.
- Experience in various project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- High proficiency with bug reporting and related software.
- Strong people management skills; ability to challenge and develop talent
- Experience managing a project including establishing project plan and project budget, determining task dependencies, assigning tasks and implementing operational changes
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-14 09:27:42.887
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.