People Practices Lead
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 166452
Position Title: Lead HRBP
People Practices Lead
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
Our People Practices partners are passionate about delivering simple and awesome people experiences while delivering programs and support in meaningful and efficient ways. You will connect with employees, support people managers, champion team effectiveness and engagement, planning and delivering people programs and being a cultural steward for EA. You will join the People Practices team based in Orlando, working with our regional team. You will report to the Director, People Practices in the Southeast Region.
- Coaching: Partners with employees and managers to provide candid, unbiased coaching and counsel to enhance manager effectiveness and improve personal and team capabilities to meet current and future needs
- Collaboration: Builds relationships and collaborates with internal partners, including business leaders and People Experience and COE partners to deliver simple and effective programs and people practices for the business
- Talent Readiness: Supports talent initiatives including talent planning, performance management, career and development in partnership with COE partners and People Experience partners to attract, retain, and develop key talent
- Insights & Analytics: Creates and analyzes People Experience metrics and provides reports and dashboards to support management decision-making
- Business Approach: Understands client and market business models/cycles, priorities and cultural nuances as an input into operational execution
- Program & Project Leadership: Supports talent programs across client groups including engagement, talent management and performance review and compensation programs; supports creative and enhanced solutions for complex project or program related needs
- Change Management: Partners with management to identify and establish change initiatives within region/client group; supports the development of change plans including timeline, identifying risks, and providing recommendations on communication
- Rewards Management: Supports creative approaches to employee recognition and rewards that attract and retain a diverse workforce and reflect EA's philosophy and growth plans; supports the successful implementation of performance and compensation life-cycle across all assigned client group(s)/regions
- Cultural Steward: Works with managers, employees and COEs to develop overall capability to foster a healthy, cohesive, collaborative, fun, fair and equitable workplace
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field combined with 6 years progressive experience as an HR partner
- Experience using data and data-driven insights to support the business by offering appropriate solutions
- Experience as a partner to the business, who is equally a builder of HR solutions based on HR best practices and an astute business member who employs solutions that affect the current and future performance of the business
- HR expertise, with demonstrated experience in coaching and development, change management, and overall talent management
- Strong change management skills - you are able to work through complex challenges with both the needs of the business and employees in mind
- Outstanding program delivery experience - you are able to promote high impact talent programs across the business
- Experience with local employment law combined with the ability to gain a high-level understanding of regional employment customs and practices
- Passion for creating healthy organizations, driving transformation and helping culture be a competitive advantage
Community / Marketing Title: People Practices Lead
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
EEOText: EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand, Veteranenstatus oder anderer durch das Gesetz geschützte Charakteristiken getroffen. Wir berücksichtigen unter Einhaltung der geltenden rechtlichen Bestimmungen auch qualifizierte Kandidaten mit Vorstrafen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.
Date Opened: 2021-06-10 23:47:25.413
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.