Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 166418
Position Title: Experience Designer I
- Will participate in user research and solve user problems using multiple modern design skills.
- Will partner with product managers and developers to create sensible solutions that provide measurable outcomes for the business.
- Will present your ideas and design rationale to partners.
- Has 1+ years of experience in UX and product design.
In a typical week, you'll...
- Interview users to gain insights into their goals, and motivations around gaming user journeys.
- Create, plan, share and collaborate on ideas with other designers and scrum partners.
- Review data about our user behaviors and advocating for their needs across the teams.
You'll build relationships and work with…
- Product management, engineers, game studio teams, and marketing managers to bring an ongoing roadmap of interactive features to life.
- UX Research, Consumer Analytics to inform UX strategy and ensure feature optimizations are measurably improving the player experience.
Community / Marketing Title: Experience Designer
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-14 20:12:14.523
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。