Senior Technical Program Manager
Multiple Locations: Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • California, USA • North Carolina, USA • Oregon, USA • Arizona, USA • Texas, USA • Washington, USA
Requisition Number: 166389
Position Title: Senior Program Manager I
The EA Digital Platform (EADP) group provides central services that help game teams to tap into the power of the global EA ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, our platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with our players. The EADP is the foundation on which EA's games are built. By providing reusable capabilities that game teams can easily integrate into their games, we allow them to focus on making incredible games. These building blocks are made up of high-level service platforms including Cloud, Commerce, Data and AI, Gameplay Services, Identity and Social.
The EA Digital Platform Data & AI Group develops new unified Big Data pipelines across all franchises at Electronic Arts. This platform will incorporate data collection, ingestion, processing, access and visualization all built on a modern, cloud-based tech stack with outstanding tools. The Data & AI Group will provide the tools and platform which powers the future of game development, marketing, sales, accounting and customer experience.
Reporting to the head of Program Management - Data & AI Platform, you will:
- Lead engineering team(s) to achieve major software products, from definition, through design and deployment
- Oversee end-to-end SDLC process, including compliance with applicable standards (e.g. PCI, SOX, IIP)
- Manage project plans and schedule commitments, ensure plans are integrated and with care for our strategy.
- Initiate and bring programs in partnership with multiple teams to ensure the programs are supported and delivered to the highest standards.
- Remove and prevent roadblocks across teams to meet quality standards, project milestones, and goals.
- Develop relationships with product management, customers, program management, architecture, development, test, operations, vendors and others.
- Drive customer onboarding and integration mechanisms for live services
- Demonstrate that customer satisfaction is top priority by ensuring team's commitments are aligned with and delivered to meet customer satisfaction goals.
- Ensure product delivery meets defined Measurements
You will have:
- A BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience 8+ years of experience in a technical field
- 5+ years of experience with development management or technical program management
- Experience with algorithm, systems, architecture, and user experience
- Program management experience
- Experience driving delivery of multiple medium to large programs
- Experience delivering products using Agile development methodology
- Experience working across multiple functional organizations
- Experience partnering Experience programming (C, C++, or JAVA) Experience with SQL, HSQL
- Experience delivering live services
- Experience with game development a strong plus Experience with gamer and game specific analytics
- Experience with large complex data sets and data-driven applications
- Although everyone is currently working remotely, we’d love to have you could work from our Austin TX or Redwood City CA locations on a longer term basis. However, any EA US/Canada location is fine and exceptionally qualified remote candidates will be considered as well.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Technical Program Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2021-06-08 21:39:51.177
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.