Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 166377
Position Title: Audio Artist II
EA Create Audio is an award-winning team creating audio content for numerous titles focused on uniting creative talents and technical expertise to guide industry-leading audio. There are many exciting projects underway and we produce progressive audio content for AAA and mobile games from multiple studio locations.
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to deliver outstanding visuals, audio and technology. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences.”
EA Create Audio is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Audio Artist who can make an immediate contribution to cinematics audio development within our team in the Montreal Motive Studio. You have experience in all phases of audio design and production and post production, with proficiency in sound design, game audio implementation and post-production. You will work within the EA Create Audio team and have an intermediate understanding of game development. You have a passion for video games and an overwhelming desire to create an outstanding audio experience.
- Create quality audio for video games
- Technical implementation of cinematic audio into the game engine
- Gather and verify content for the creative and functions in technical design
- Submit final audio files on or before required deadlines
- Interactive element tuning in the game and audio engine
- Design audio pipeline features and workflow processes
- Audio post-production for in-game video content
- Working closely with external contractors
- Collaborate and communicate with the EA Create Audio and Development teams
- Database/file management and organization
- Report to the Lead Audio Artist
- 4+ years game/audio experience
- Solid knowledge of modern audio creation equipment, software and recording techniques, with a high level of proficiency in at least one major DAW (Pro Tools, Nuendo, Live, and Reaper.)
- Experience with visual programming language for audio (Max/MSP, PureData)
- Collaborates and communicates well as part of a team
- Motivated by artistic and creative sensibilities
Please provide a link for a demo reel in your application.
Community / Marketing Title: Audio Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-08 19:21:21.767
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.