Tools Engineer (Apex Legends)
Multiple Locations: Seattle, WA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 166324
Position Title: Software Engineer II
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they’ll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
As a Tools Engineer you will work closely with Content Creators across the team to develop and support Tools to enhance their creativity and productivity.
- Focus on improving our development capacity and operating efficiency through tooling, process and automation
- Build, maintain, and support internal tools designed to empower content creators.
- You will work closely with all disciplines to gather requirements, collaborate on solutions and execute
- Creates clear and concise documentation to support process and tooling.
- Able to identify blockers and work through challenging dependencies with internal and external partners
- Passion for making and playing games.
- C/C++ skills
- Experience writing performant code
- Minimum 4 years' professional experience as an engineer on a game/tools team.
- You will report to a lead engineer.
Nice to Have
- CS degree preferred.
If all this excites you, then we want to talk to you. Don't let doubt deter you! We are an equal opportunity team excited about our next journey. Please submit your resume to apply. We will get back to you once we have a chance to review.
Community / Marketing Title: Tools Engineer (Apex Legends)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Days Open: 434
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。