People Practices Lead
Multiple Locations: Montreal, Quebec, Canada • Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Requisition Number: 166315
Position Title: People Practices Lead
People Practices Lead
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
Our People Practices partners are passionate about delivering simple and awesome people experiences while delivering programs and support in meaningful and efficient ways. You will connect with employees, support people managers, champion team effectiveness and engagement, planning and delivering people programs and being a cultural steward for EA. You will join the People Practices team based in Vancouver, working with our Canada regional team. You will report to the Sr. Manager, People Practices.
- Coaching: Partners with employees and managers to provide candid, unbiased coaching and counsel to enhance manager effectiveness and improve personal and team capabilities to meet current and future needs
- Collaboration: Builds relationships and collaborates with internal partners, including business leaders and People Experience and COE partners to deliver simple and effective programs and people practices for the business
- Talent Readiness: Supports talent initiatives including talent planning, performance management, career and development in partnership with COE partners and People Experience partners to attract, retain, and develop key talent
- Insights & Analytics: Creates and analyzes People Experience metrics and provides reports and dashboards to support management decision-making
- Business Approach: Understands client and market business models/cycles, priorities and cultural nuances as an input into operational execution
- Program & Project Leadership: Supports talent programs across client groups including engagement, talent management and performance review and compensation programs; supports creative and enhanced solutions for complex project or program related needs
- Change Management: Partners with management to identify and establish change initiatives within region/client group; supports the development of change plans including timeline, identifying risks, and providing recommendations on communication
- Rewards Management: Supports creative approaches to employee recognition and rewards that attract and retain a diverse workforce and reflect EA's philosophy and growth plans; supports the successful implementation of performance and compensation life-cycle across all assigned client group(s)/regions
- Cultural Steward: Works with managers, employees and COEs to develop overall capability to foster a healthy, cohesive, collaborative, fun, fair and equitable workplace
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field combined with 6 years progressive experience as an HR partner
- Experience using data and data-driven insights to support the business by offering appropriate solutions
- Experience as a partner to the business, who is equally a builder of HR solutions based on HR best practices and an astute business member who employs solutions that affect the current and future performance of the business
- HR expertise, with demonstrated experience in coaching and development, change management, and overall talent management
- Strong change management skills - you are able to work through complex challenges with both the needs of the business and employees in mind
- Outstanding program delivery experience - you are able to promote high impact talent programs across the business
- Experience with local employment law combined with the ability to gain a high-level understanding of regional employment customs and practices
- Passion for creating healthy organizations, driving transformation and helping culture be a competitive advantage
Community / Marketing Title: People Practices Lead
Electronic Arts Inc. är ett globalt ledande mjukvaruföretag för interaktiv underhållning. EA levererar spel, innehåll och onlinetjänster för internetuppkopplade spelkonsoler, persondatorer, mobiltelefoner och surfplattor.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-07 19:32:02.83
EEO Employer Verbiage:
På Electronic Arts är vårt mål att inspirera världen till att spela. Vi skapar fantastiska nya spelupplevelser för miljontals spelare världen över genom att sammanföra talangfulla människor som kombinerar kreativitet, innovation och passion. Vi vet att vår mångfald är vår styrka. Vi skapar en inkluderande kultur för våra anställda och ger dem möjligheter att lära sig nya saker och vägleda andra anställda så de kan utföra sitt livs viktigaste och mest givande arbete.
Vi sätter våra anställda i första rummet. Vi erbjuder omfattande förmånspaket med fokus på hälsa och välstånd för att möta dina behov och hjälpa dig få en bra balans mellan karriären och privatlivet. Vi erbjuder dynamiska och samarbetsinriktade arbetsmiljöer, möjlighet att samverka via våra resursgrupper och hjälp med ett balanserat liv genom betald ledighet, föräldraledighet, gratis spel och mycket mer!
Electronic Arts är en arbetsgivare med lika möjligheter. Alla anställningsbeslut görs utan hänsyn till ras, färg, ursprung, anor, kön, könsidentitet eller -uttryck, sexuell läggning, ålder, genetisk information, religion, funktionshinder, sjukdomstillstånd, graviditet, civilstånd, familjestatus, veteranstatus eller annan karakteristik som skyddas av lagen. Electronic Arts gör också arbetsplatsen tillgänglig på det sätt som krävs för kvalificerade personer med funktionshinder, enligt gällande lagar.