Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 166311
Position Title: Staff Analyst
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join the Analytics team in Bucharest. If you have a passion for data exploration, visualization, problem solving and analysis combined with a passion for games, then this might be just the right job for you.
You will report to the Studio Analytics Manager in Bucharest but will work with teams from North America to improve our players' experiences through data-driven insights that would help our partners take informed decisions. You will be part of a team of supportive colleagues that will be happy to share and exchange ideas with you.
What you will do:
- Work on multiple projects involving data collection, analysis, visualization and presentation of insights
- Create reports, dashboards and answer ad-hoc questions that would help our partners assess the health of our games
- Partner with game Product Managers to analyze the impact of game features and live services within the game and provide recommendations in a clear, understandable, and applicable way to inform future iterations.
- Evaluate impact of new game features from an acquisition, engagement and retention point of view
Background and Technical skills
- Advanced SQL skills including experience querying complex data sets.
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering Sciences
- 2+ years of relevant hands on analytical experience, on data exploration, data analysis and data visualization in an industry setting
- Experience with a data analysis tools (e.g. R or Python)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office or Google Suite
- Understand basic statistical models and concepts
- Familiarity with data visualization applications (e.g. Looker, R Shiny)
- English proficiency
- Anticipate what might happen, plan ahead, prepare in advance and act ahead instead of simply reacting to circumstances
- Show a curious mindset by being eager to dig and explore the data
- Can translate findings from data into recommendations for non-technical partners to tell a story
- Have a clear desire for growth and an active investment in own self development
- Understand that details are important, but you always keep in mind the full context
Community / Marketing Title: Data Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-07 09:59:07.25
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。