Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Los Angeles, California, United States • Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Pasadena, California, United States
Requisition Number: 166300
Position Title: Experience Designer II
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to provide an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
Full Circle is looking for a UX designer to join the SKATE's Experience Design team. You will report to our Sr Director Experience Design.
- Design accessible creation tools that allow players to confidently self express through customizing and creating shareable content.
- Build collaborative relationships with a cross disciplinary team, and partner groups to set priorities towards meaningful design solutions to meet player and business goals within technical constraints.
- Distill user research, competitive analysis and feedback into user centered design goals.
- You will frame and solve hard design problems informed by data (quantitative and qualitative.)
- Prototype for user testing, assisting with development decisions and innovating. These range from paper or click-throughs to higher fidelity prototypes.
- Apply and establish a set of design standards, documentation, and principles that are used alongside a design system of design interactions, patterns and scalable components to build a consistent product.
- You can apply psychological principles, ergonomics, and cognitive science to design holistic experiences for different abilities, motivations and needs.
- Organize, label and structure content in way that is understandable for users/players to allow them to find and move through information and complete tasks
- You'll help our teams empathize with users and advocating for for usability and accessibility
- 3+ years of experience as a UX designer, experience designer, product designer, or interaction designer.
- Experience designing intuitive consumer-facing content creation tools
- You have a broad UX design toolkit for different stages of development
- Experience presenting and rationalizing UX design strategy and decisions to diverse audiences using these opportunities to advocate for players, share knowledge and demonstrate design thinking in action.
- Bonus points if your visual design skills are solid too
- Passion for games with a solid grasp of market trends
Community / Marketing Title: Experience Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-06-04 23:41:20.427
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。