Multiple Locations: Texas, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 166295
Position Title: Software Engineer II
Job Title: Incubation Team Software Engineer
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join a compact incubation team currently developing a brand new IP.
Why Join Us:
- Pioneer new ways to enable "adventuring until the heat death of the universe".
- Early involvement in developing a brand new IP.
- Be part of a lean team where each person's contributions make a large impact, in an environment where you'll have an unusual degree of autonomy & responsibility.
- We focus on gameplay and good feel.
- We trust you to do your best work, and support you in nurturing your life-work balance.
- Hard-zero policy against crunch and overtime.
- You'll work closely with project leadership in an extremely flat structure.
- We'll invest genuine time and effort in your growth, in terms of your career aspirations.
- Solve problems efficiently in all areas of development, learning as needed.
- Empower the rest of the team to do their best work, such as by collaborating to build useful tools, mentoring others, and tending to team health & culture.
- While everyone has an area of focus, building a great game and fostering a great overall development experience is everyone's responsibility.
- Active participation in promoting and building an inclusive work environment.
- Basic 'self-as-producer' activity, such as estimating & tracking your time spent on tasks.
- Be involved in building the foundations of the team. Serve on candidate interview panels for code and other disciplines, onboard future team members, and regularly iterate on our processes for these activities with the team.
- You love building, playing and understanding games.
- Balanced approach between learning new things and delivering finished work.
- Fluency in C/C++.
- Working knowledge of vector math and linear algebra.
If all this excites you, then we want to talk to you. Don't let doubt deter you! We are an equal opportunity team excited about our next journey. Please submit your resume to apply. We will get back to you once we have a chance to review. (Please note: We are open to considering long term remote WFH options for candidates within 3 hours of our PST timezone.)
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2021-06-08 23:32:54.373
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.