Senior Development Director
Posizione: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 166275
Position Title: Sr DD
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they’ll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order, and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
You can learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio.
We are looking for an experienced Development Director who is passionate about both process and gaming to join our team. You will manage project, feature, and resource planning, balance scope with capacity, track progress, implement and improve processes, mentor people, and manage risks and mitigation. You are a master of content pipelines. You understand the iterative nature of creative processes and how to empower them. You know how to build healthy, high-functioning relationships with vendors. You are a force multiplier for the team.
What skills do we look for?
You are someone who understands the challenges of making complex projects with multi-disciplined, distributed teams and the inherent elements of uncertainty and risk that accompany this.
Preparedness for this role is rooted in:
- Prior experience as a delivery-focused Game Producer or equivalent Project Manager delivering games
- Ability to manage large project teams over-development cycles of varied periods of time
- Solid understanding of project management practices and process including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience building and maintaining high performing teams, with an emphasis on empowerment
- Experience working with external partners to deliver on projects
- Passionate about games or media in general, and an avid learner of new skills
We believe that you have experience working with (or equivalent):
- Planning through all development stages from pre-pro, production, launch, and live
- Scope and Capacity Management across internal and external teams
- Tracking and communicating project status, including risks and mitigation plans
- Managing communication with project leaders
- Scenario planning to guide the decision-making process
- Aligning all involved teams towards the outlined goals
- Guiding your team to achieve milestones on time and to quality
- Creating new processes as well as evaluating and evolving existing ones
- Ensuring the teams have all the necessary information required to do their job
- Maintaining an environment that encourages creativity and collaboration
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and portfolio and we will get back to you once we have reviewed it.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth which come with being a member of our team, working at Respawn has many other perks and benefits! Learn more at respawn.com/perks.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Development Director
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2021-06-03 16:46:25.26
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.