Senior Lighting Artist
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 166273
Position Title: Principal Lighter
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
As a Lighting Artist at DICE, you will report to the project Lead or Art Director, and play an important part in creating the final look and feel of our game worlds. You will join a team of passionate, creative professionals who love to push themselves and their craft to new heights. In your role as Lighting Artist you will create memorable environments that exude a visually rich narrative that speaks to our players and breathes life into our virtual worlds.
- Follow and create visual targets under the Art Director's guidance.
- Train artists to constructively analyze visual targets for purposes of production.
- Set up technical requirements and reach the set performance standard for each level.
- Adjust post processes, bloom, reflections, ambient occlusion and color grading.
- Estimate work, update plans, submit good data into the branch.
- Seek feedback on your work and give feedback to other artists in your team.
- Create best practices for applying lighting functions and characteristics to support the studio and project lighting goals.
We're looking for an experienced Lighting Artist to join our team of content creators and help push our environments to the next level. Regardless if your background is in games or film, what's most important is what you bring to the table and that you have a passion for creating visually stunning and memorable experiences.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Lighting Artist in the video games or film industry, working on a bigger project.
- You have an expert artistic eye and are excellent at interpreting references and concept art.
- You have a comprehensive understanding for lighting fundamentals, cinematography, photography, and experience applying these in your work.
- Familiar with a broad range of visual styles.
- Can guide the player's eye and evoke different emotions with cinematic techniques.
- You understand the technical aspects of a real-time rendering engine, and experience working within performance constraints.
- You are service-minded and aim for solutions that benefit all parties.
- You want to contribute to and foster a learning culture.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Lighting Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-03 12:13:24.263
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。