Senior Lighting Artist
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 166273
Position Title: Principal Lighter
DICE (Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and Mirror's Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. That's why we're dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best as we all work towards a common cause.
As a Senior Lighting Artist you play an important role in the look and feel of the game. You will join a team of passionate, creative professionals who love to push their craft to new heights. You report to the Lead Lighter and work with Art Directors to establish the right moods and image quality.
- Create light settings for our environments, both interiors and exteriors.
- Set up image effects processes such as bloom, ambient occlusion, vignetting and color grading.
- Set up the technical requirements for the lighting in your environments and manage related performance.
- Establish workflows and best practice, including documentation.
- Work with Art Directors to establish visual targets.
- Mentor other artists to reach the artistic and technical targets.
- Seek feedback on your own work and provide feedback to the other lighters.
- Work with Leads and Project Managers to estimate and plan work.
- Network with the larger company to learn and influence the technology.
We are looking for an experienced Lighting Artist to join our team of content creators and help push our environments to the next level.
- You have worked on multiple game projects, most likely with 8+ years experience.
- You understand the technical aspects of a real-time rendering engine, and experience working within performance constraints.
- You have an artistic eye and ability to interpret reference and concept art.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of lighting fundamentals, cinematography and photography.
- You know how to guide the player's eye and evoke different emotions through the use of lighting and color.
- You have experience leading other artists.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Lighting Artist
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-03 12:13:24.263
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。