Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Pasadena, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 166243
Position Title: Artist 2
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to deliver an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
"This position is open to qualified individuals anywhere in the Americas where EA operates as an employer"
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do.
Nowhere is this more evident than with our Skate franchise where we're bringing a contemporary Skate experience to our new and future fans.
Now that we can tell you what we're up to, Deran and Cuz would like to invite you to apply to our positions if this is the game and team that are right for you:
"We started something special back in 2007, it's time to see where we can take it. We're looking for people that want to join the family and harness the boundless potential of skating, gaming, and community to create something that respects Skate's legacy while pushing us into a fun filled future. Simply put, if you're interested in building an amazing place to skate…and have fun…let us know"
We are looking for an experienced Surfacing Artist to join our Skate team. This is an opportunity to join us in the early stages of development on a new entry in the Skate franchise. You will report to Skate's Surfacing Lead Artist and work in collaboration with content creators working on the creation of levels, world-based features, and content creation techniques.
You will fulfill these job responsibilities:
- Stay current with and exhibit a high degree of technical knowledge about current state-of-the-industry in environment surfacing techniques.
- Work with the Surfacing Lead, Art Director, Environment Director and Character Director on Visual Look Development projects to explore and align on surfacing art direction for both environments and characters.
- Create high-quality photo real surfaces in a PBR rendering environment.
- Gather and break down references into essential representative surfacing elements.
- Contribute to both environment and character material libraries, and uphold quality across both.
- Work with new and unfamiliar tools related to modeling, uv editing, baking secondary information, surfacing, and rendering.
You will demonstrate the following:
- Experience shipping surfacing content on 2-3 shipped game titles.
- Have at least 3 years of experience.
- High level of skill in both scan-based and procedural based surfacing workflows using software packages such as Substance Designer & Painter, Photoshop, zBrush, and Maya.
- Production experience with modern real-time game engines such as Unreal, Unity, CryEngine.
- Photogrammetry acquisition experience.
- Experience prototyping work with node-based shader networks in-engine is considered a plus.
- A degree in Fine Arts, Visual Design, Animation, or related diploma or certificate.
Please submit a portfolio/demo reel link with your application.
Community / Marketing Title: Surfacing Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-06-10 20:52:43.947
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。