Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Pasadena, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 166243
Position Title: Artist 2
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to deliver an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
"This position is open to qualified individuals anywhere in the Americas where EA operates as an employer"
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do.
Nowhere is this more evident than with our Skate franchise where we're bringing a contemporary Skate experience to our new and future fans.
Now that we can tell you what we're up to, Deran and Cuz would like to invite you to apply to our positions if this is the game and team that are right for you:
"We started something special back in 2007, it's time to see where we can take it. We're looking for people that want to join the family and harness the boundless potential of skating, gaming, and community to create something that respects Skate's legacy while pushing us into a fun filled future. Simply put, if you're interested in building an amazing place to skate…and have fun…let us know"
We are looking for an experienced Surfacing Artist to join our Skate team. This is an opportunity to join us in the early stages of development on a new entry in the Skate franchise. You will report to Skate's Surfacing Lead Artist and work in collaboration with content creators working on the creation of levels, world-based features, and content creation techniques.
You will fulfill these job responsibilities:
- Stay current with and exhibit a high degree of technical knowledge about current state-of-the-industry in environment surfacing techniques.
- Work with the Surfacing Lead, Art Director, Environment Director and Character Director on Visual Look Development projects to explore and align on surfacing art direction for both environments and characters.
- Create high-quality photo real surfaces in a PBR rendering environment.
- Gather and break down references into essential representative surfacing elements.
- Contribute to both environment and character material libraries, and uphold quality across both.
- Work with new and unfamiliar tools related to modeling, uv editing, baking secondary information, surfacing, and rendering.
You will demonstrate the following:
- Experience shipping surfacing content on 2-3 shipped game titles.
- Have at least 3 years of experience.
- High level of skill in both scan-based and procedural based surfacing workflows using software packages such as Substance Designer & Painter, Photoshop, zBrush, and Maya.
- Production experience with modern real-time game engines such as Unreal, Unity, CryEngine.
- Photogrammetry acquisition experience.
- Experience prototyping work with node-based shader networks in-engine is considered a plus.
- A degree in Fine Arts, Visual Design, Animation, or related diploma or certificate.
Please submit a portfolio/demo reel link with your application.
Community / Marketing Title: Surfacing Artist
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無、および法律で保護されたその他のあらゆる状況は考慮されません。 また、犯罪歴のある人物の雇用も、募集要項を満たす応募者の場合は適用法令に従って検討します。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Date Opened: 2021-06-10 20:52:43.947
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。