Multiple Locations: Montreal, Quebec, Canada • Toronto, Ontario, Canada • Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 166239
Position Title: Executive Producer
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. We're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Instead, we choose to prioritize innovation through experimentation, creativity, and fun. Motive provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment where everyone feels supported to make brave decisions and to take these creative jumps. Curious about what the future of games could look like? Great, so are we.
We are looking for an inspirational and passionate Executive Producer to join us in our mission to create amazing games and experiences with incredible brands.
The Executive Producer will report to the studio General Manager.
- Guide the product strategy to achieve quality and business objectives.
- Empower and support the team to create the very best, most authentic yet surprising and unique game possible
- Promote an innovative mindset and encourage divergent thinking with your team, creating a safe space for new ideas
- Manage the relationship with key partners, insuring a healthy collaboration
- Work with studio General Manager and leadership team to continue growing Motive into an outstanding studio
- Set the bar high and articulate goals and team values to inspire and build a highly engaged team working together towards a common goal
- Communicate and advocate the state of the business and strategic plans to Executives and other parts of the organization
- Build strong relationships with key partners within EA to work as a ONE team towards a common goal
- Champion the professional development of your direct team and core leads
- Work with reports to create an organizational structure and operating system as an accelerator towards making greats games
- Evaluate priorities and where to invest, thoughtfully adjust business strategies to react to changing requirements
- Provide conditions of success with the right staffing and resources
Who you are :
- You have more than 10 years of experience in the video game industry
- You lead by example and set the bar high
- You have courage to make decisions and challenge
- You believe in collaboration and team work
- You are without a huge ego, selfless, genuinely cares about the team
- You are an ally and promoter of Diversity and Inclusion
- Have a high degree of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Strategic, one step ahead, outstanding risk and conflict management abilities
- You are cool and collected, you welcome feedback and criticism
- Experienced with building, motivating, and driving teams to success
- Good at pitching and selling with passion and conviction
- You are knowledgeable with current trends driving player motivations and behavior
- You know the market and play games
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-02 16:01:50.713
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.