Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 166195
Position Title: Assistant Artist
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to provide outstanding visuals, audio, and technology. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers, and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound, and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture, and craft.
What the EA Create Generalist Artist will do:
The generalist artist plays a role in mobile video game creation. In the context of our games, they will help create the cast of characters that populate the game universe And help build the world they play in.
Our mobile generalist artists are dynamic and efficient modelers with sculpting and texturing skills – able to create outstanding content with an imagination that is always in motion.
Who You Are:
- Someone who understands the distinctive visual style and is mindful and passionate to push it to the next level.
- Experience in modeling and texturing objects using Maya, Zbrush and Photoshop is required.
- Experience working both with high and low-resolution resolution textures and low-polygon game meshes.
- Experience creating and populating hair cards.
- Knowledge of Physically-Based Rendering texture and material workflows.
- Knowledge of sculpting human anatomy, shape, light and form.
- Understand modeling game topology with rigging and animation in mind.
- Follow direction, learn the process and apply it and learn from mistakes.
- Understand form, shape, structure, and silhouette regarding modeling.
- Understand color, shades and detail in creating painted texture maps.
- Work with game designers and technical artists to understand and interpret design requirements with the engine's technical limitations
- Model, texture, light, prepare, place, and edit in-game environments to include sports stadiums, lighting, and props
- Keep the artistic style consistent with defined visuals
Only digital applications will be accepted such as a website, blog or online album. Physical media will not be accepted.
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Artist
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-05-31 20:46:09.223
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。