Lead UI Artist
Location: Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 166190
Position Title: Senior Artist
We are EA
Over the last twenty years we've entertained millions of players around the world with our award-winning and massively entertaining games. We are a team of accomplished people who create games with joy and passion.
At Criterion, we place enormous value on creative collaboration, fresh ideas, and unique perspective. Our studio is a healthy mix of industry veterans and newcomers working together to inspire, support, and educate one another.
The Challenge Ahead
We are looking for creative, collaborative and passionate UI Leaders to help us create beautiful, immersive interfaces that enhance the game experience. We need your creative and technical design skills to lead the presentation of the player experience.
What You'll Do:
- As a UI Lead you will report to the UI Art Director
- You will drive the vision for interface ergonomics and overlays for in game presentation and functionality of the product.
- You will use your experience to help mentor the UI Art team, improve workflows and create assets for the interface as part of a creative and collaborative team.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience leading the user experience of a product from concept to live service.
- You will need a portfolio showcasing your user interface and graphic design skills.
- Experience with visual and UX design tools including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Sketch, Invision and Adobe XD.
- Experience creating design briefs, style guides, visual targets and prototypes that support an overall vision.
- Experience design user-tests and adapting to feedback to improve usability.
- Love of art and games
- Previous AAA game development experience
Community / Marketing Title: Lead UI Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-06-23 08:52:22.483
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。