Senior Data Analyst
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 166181
Position Title: Senior Analyst
Senior Data Analyst, Stockholm
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
We believe that healthy, engaged teams make great games, so we place enormous value on collaboration, fresh ideas, and unique perspectives. We'd love to hear yours!
Responsibilities: you will report directly to the Analytics Manager located at DICE's Stockholm office. The Studio Data and Insights (SDI) group at Electronic Arts is the heart of player, product and business analytics for our titles. We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to use data and insights from previous games and market research to shape DICE's future. You will be most successful in this role when you can merge statistical skills with game knowledge to create incredible player experiences while working as a part of a team of experts. If this sounds exciting to you then we should talk!
- You will advocate for data informed game design by helping designers and producers make the right decisions around game design and business models.
- You will ensure that our studios have accurate and relevant information which enables them to make ground breaking, engaging and inspiring games.
- You will help set smart goals and select informative performance indicators to better understand the challenges ahead of our games and our studio.
- You will work together with all partner teams on strategic projects and contribute to the success of our future games.
- You will transform complex data into easily digestible chunks of insight that are understandable for designers and executives alike.
- You will evolve your career by staying on top of the industry trends, having access to the best tools and workflows, and guiding EA technology development.
- You have a Degree or Master's Degree (preferred) in a numerate subject (Maths, Economics, Physics, Statistics etc)
- You have at least 8 years in the analytics or Business Intelligence space. Experience in gaming or online commerce would be useful.
- You have a passion for games and technology.
- You are an expert in relational databases (SQL) and big data solutions (i.e. Hadoop/Hive).
- You have very strong experience with data visualisation tools,
- Experience with Looker and LookML will make you stand out from the crowd.
- Any experience with statistical toolkits such as Python or R.
- Your preferred method of working is in an agile environment, specifically Agile Sprints.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Data Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-05-27 16:09:15.62
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.