Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 166141
Position Title: Associate Experience Designer
Term: 12 months
The EA Sports NHL Design team is looking for a User Experience Designer who is passionate about solving complex problems and building experiences to delight our players.
What you will do:
- Partner with Producers, UI artists and Engineering to produce detailed wireframes, flowcharts, prototypes and other product deliverables to communicate product requirements
- Support usability testing and focus groups to validate design and product direction
- Ensure UX consistency across the product
- Apply and establish a set of design standards, documentation, and principles
- Distill user research, competitive analysis and feedback into user centered design goals.
- 2+ years of experience in product design or user experience design role
- Proficiency in user experience/interaction design or Bachelor's Degree in UX, Psychology, Human Factors, Industrial Engineering or related HCI discipline
- You have a broad UX design toolkit for different stages of development (journey mapping, empathy maps, archetypes, user scenarios, site maps, flows, wireframes, and prototypes)
- You can present and rationalize UX design strategy and decisions to diverse audiences using these opportunities to advocate for players, share knowledge and demonstrate design thinking in action
- You will report to the UX lead on NHL
- Bonus; An avid gamer, who loves to talk about games and what makes them great.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Community / Marketing Title: UX Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-05-26 17:01:01.99
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.