Senior Associate, Corporate Development
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 166137
Position Title: Sr. Business Development Associate
We are EA—the world's largest video game publisher and leading interactive entertainment software company. You're probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars: The Old Republic, to name a few. But maybe you don't know how we're committed to creating games for every platform—from console to PC to online to mobile — to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
Join EA's Corporate Development team where original ideas and contribution are valued.
We're looking for a dynamic, outstanding Senior Associate to join our Corporate Development team in the Bay Area. EA's Corporate Development team manages the evaluation and execution of M&A and strategic projects globally across EA's teams. The group partners with the company's executive management and department leaders to: (i) identify growth opportunities for EA (ii) source and evaluate strategic projects to capitalize upon these opportunities and improve shareholder value and (iii) manage the transaction execution and integration process.
- Contribute to the evaluation and execution of M&A opportunities and strategic projects, including acquisitions, investments, divestitures, and strategic projects and partnerships
- Perform complex financial modeling and valuation supporting transaction evaluation and execution
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis supporting business case development
- Develop presentations for team leaders, executive management and board of directors
- Monitor and research market participants and trends in the gaming, interactive entertainment, and related sectors
- Bachelor's degree from top-tier institution
- 2+ years of work experience at a investment bank (preferably in an M&A group), private equity firm or in corporate development
- M&A transaction experience in technology or media sectors
- Experience with merger/acquisition analysis and related issues
- Business sense and ability to understand complex business issues
- Interact across all levels within and outside the company
- A personal interest in the gaming industry
- Collect and digest large amounts of information quickly
- Work with multiple teams, diverse teams, and geographies
- Motivated and intellectually curious
- Fun and easy to work with
- Interested in gaming
It's not easy building the world's best digital playground. It's hair-standing-on-end exhilarating. It's down-in-the-trenches challenging. It's stroke-of-brilliance-at-midnight creative. It's you—taking risks, challenging yourself, pursuing ideas, changing the way millions of people do something they love: play. In an industry that's changing every day, EA is positioned for growth thanks to smart plans, strategic acquisitions, and most importantly, our creative people around the world who gather each day to unite the world through play. We take that last part very seriously, so if what you're reading excites you as much as it does us, apply today.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Associate, Corporate Development
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2021-05-25 22:10:23.443
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.