Senior Associate, Corporate Development
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 166137
Position Title: Sr. Business Development Associate
We are EA—the world's largest video game publisher and leading interactive entertainment software company. You're probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars: The Old Republic, to name a few. But maybe you don't know how we're committed to creating games for every platform—from console to PC to online to mobile — to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
Join EA's Corporate Development team where original ideas and contribution are valued.
We're looking for a dynamic, outstanding Senior Associate to join our Corporate Development team in the Bay Area. EA's Corporate Development team manages the evaluation and execution of M&A and strategic projects globally across EA's teams. The group partners with the company's executive management and department leaders to: (i) identify growth opportunities for EA (ii) source and evaluate strategic projects to capitalize upon these opportunities and improve shareholder value and (iii) manage the transaction execution and integration process.
- Contribute to the evaluation and execution of M&A opportunities and strategic projects, including acquisitions, investments, divestitures, and strategic projects and partnerships
- Perform complex financial modeling and valuation supporting transaction evaluation and execution
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis supporting business case development
- Develop presentations for team leaders, executive management and board of directors
- Monitor and research market participants and trends in the gaming, interactive entertainment, and related sectors
- Bachelor's degree from top-tier institution
- 2+ years of work experience at a investment bank (preferably in an M&A group), private equity firm or in corporate development
- M&A transaction experience in technology or media sectors
- Experience with merger/acquisition analysis and related issues
- Business sense and ability to understand complex business issues
- Interact across all levels within and outside the company
- A personal interest in the gaming industry
- Collect and digest large amounts of information quickly
- Work with multiple teams, diverse teams, and geographies
- Motivated and intellectually curious
- Fun and easy to work with
- Interested in gaming
It's not easy building the world's best digital playground. It's hair-standing-on-end exhilarating. It's down-in-the-trenches challenging. It's stroke-of-brilliance-at-midnight creative. It's you—taking risks, challenging yourself, pursuing ideas, changing the way millions of people do something they love: play. In an industry that's changing every day, EA is positioned for growth thanks to smart plans, strategic acquisitions, and most importantly, our creative people around the world who gather each day to unite the world through play. We take that last part very seriously, so if what you're reading excites you as much as it does us, apply today.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Associate, Corporate Development
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無、および法律で保護されたその他のあらゆる状況は考慮されません。 また、犯罪歴のある人物の雇用も、募集要項を満たす応募者の場合は適用法令に従って検討します。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Date Opened: 2021-05-25 22:10:23.443
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。