Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 166115
Position Title: Account Manager III
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Our team is seeking a Product Manager in Shanghai.
- To be the product expert in team, knows product with best knowledge – second only to studio
- Work with 3rd party publisher team & internal dev team, to be a key decision maker in relation to product culturalization, operation & monetization.
- Monitor operation stats, work with BI team to provide reports with accurate analysis and interpretations of data that will help for future product decisions
- Support publishing producer with product performance predication, like revenue forecast, etc.
- Scan competitive landscape and educate EA internal on new content, features, gameplay, etc. that resonate with local gamers
- Operate 1 or more successful online games in FPS, ACG, MOBA or other SPG, working with 3rd party publisher team, can plan & give appropriate suggestion on product operation events.
- Be familiar with Shooting franchise and its gameplay, functionality, monetization, etc.
- Strong product sense and deep understanding of both local online and mobile game market, can give appropriate advice to internal dev team for game content and culturalization
- Good at logics and sense of operational data analysis. Can both analyzing data & predicating future performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including communication, relationship/consensus building, and management salesmanship
- Good English/Chinese (written and verbal)
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-05-27 09:12:00.703
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.