Content Designer - Contract
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 166089
Position Title: Asst Producer II
- Create great content – Our Designers work with the members of their team to create features and programs that delight our players
- Ensure the highest quality – Testing your creations and working with the QA team to make sure things do what they are supposed to do
- 1+ years of game industry experience (QA, design, production…)
- Communication Skills – we’re looking for candidates who can effectively express themselves
- Be passionate about games – We are looking for people who play mobile games and understand why they love playing them (and why they don’t sometimes)
- Creative and collaborative – A friendly and open nature and an active and curious mind fit in well with us
- Football knowledge is a huge plus
- Experience designing mobile free-to-play games.
- Live service experience also desirable.
Community / Marketing Title: Content Designer - Contract
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-15 15:27:00.787
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.