Content Designer - Contract
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 166089
Position Title: Asst Producer II
- Create great content – Our Designers work with the members of their team to create features and programs that delight our players
- Ensure the highest quality – Testing your creations and working with the QA team to make sure things do what they are supposed to do
- 1+ years of game industry experience (QA, design, production…)
- Communication Skills – we’re looking for candidates who can effectively express themselves
- Be passionate about games – We are looking for people who play mobile games and understand why they love playing them (and why they don’t sometimes)
- Creative and collaborative – A friendly and open nature and an active and curious mind fit in well with us
- Football knowledge is a huge plus
- Experience designing mobile free-to-play games.
- Live service experience also desirable.
Community / Marketing Title: Content Designer - Contract
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-15 15:27:00.787
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。