Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Toronto, Ontario, Canada • Montreal, Quebec, Canada • Orlando, Florida, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 166077
Position Title: Recruiter
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams’ experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We’re responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we’re responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
- Manage front-end recruitment processes for open positions within our business areas, with a specific focus on sourcing passive candidates. This includes initial briefings with recruiters and/or hiring managers, developing sourcing/attraction strategies for positions and sourcing resumes/CVs
- Provide a strong focus on sourcing passive and active candidates through networking, complex internet searches, research, name generation, and telephone calls
- Perform search functions including database mining, job board searches, and functional website searches
- Research and target new talent sourcing channels, constantly working to uncover new hidden talent
- Manage the candidate experience by ensuring that all candidates have positive interaction with Electronic Arts at all stages of the recruitment process
- Track critical recruitment data, and produce regular (and ad-hoc) reports on recruiting activities
- Engage candidates via phone or email and get them excited about EA as a career destination
- Utilize provided CRM and ATS tools effectively
- Ability to develop strategic working relationships with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and other Sourcers
- Previous experience with candidate management systems/databases
- Ability to work pro-actively in a fast-paced, target driven environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines
- Hands-on knowledge of sourcing and attracting candidates
- Good communicator with the ability to influence effectively
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in interactive entertainment/ gaming (i.e. consoles/ PC, online, mobile, etc)
- 5+ years previous technical or creative recruitment/sourcing experience either in-house and/ or in a recruitment agency environment
Community / Marketing Title: Sourcer
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-05-20 22:27:24.29
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.