Experience Designer I - Contract
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 166052
Position Title: Experience Designer I
We are EA Mobile EA Mobile is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA Mobile creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
The Challenge Ahead: The ideal Associate Mobile UI Designer you have a proven track record in the Mobile space and would love the challenge of launching a UFC mobile game experience.
- You will report to the Experience Design Director
- You will work independently and collaboratively with team members to create new, and modify existing, 2D art for interfaces and promotional assets.
- Creation of/contribution to game assets and promotional materials for use on several mobile platforms.
- Create 2D art assets from full screen layouts to icons.
- Mock-up UI for game features/experiences.
- Create in-game assets (widgets, icons, banners etc.)
- Work closely with UX Designers, analyze UX test results and implement improvements
- Mentor junior artists
- You have at least 4 years of experience
- You will have experience managing an art team in a Lead position
- Launched successful Mobile titles
- Professional experience with Adobe Products with an understanding of
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent conceptual, illustration and graphic design skills (icon creation and layout
Community / Marketing Title: Experience Designer I - Contract
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-05-20 16:08:41.78
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.