Data Analyst - UFC
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 166021
Position Title: Staff Analyst
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs and cross-platform, digital experiences. We create connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
The Challenge Ahead:
As a Data Analyst you will focus on data within the UFC team, identifying patterns, risk and opportunity. You are curious and creative with a passion for diving into our data. Can work with our partners along with a tool belt of advanced technical knowledge with SQL and Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- You will report to the Analytics Manager and partner with your game team to design interactive and real-time dashboards and provide insights to influence game quality through data-informed insights
- Assemble data from multiple sources, conduct analyses, perform research, designs, documents and implement analytical solutions
- You develop scripts and queries to import, manipulate, clean, and transform data from different sources
- You present analysis conclusions to the game team in a clear, understandable, and valuable way. Tell compelling stories supported by data using Power BI
- You oversee your active project, always looking for new problems to solve and new concepts to implement
- You build metrics reporting systems and track process improvements across the team
- You converse with your team members and partners
- Build necessary relationships across the data analyst community, to share knowledge
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years in a past analytical role that involved thinking of big pictures, suggesting changes to process, identifying risks and potential opportunities for data improvement
- 3+ years’ experience building dashboards in PowerBI or Tableau, developing data models and data visualization techniques for charts and reports
- Expert SQL skills including experience querying complex data sets, NoSQL and elastic search is a bonus
- Data Analysis - good knowledge of R language, MS Excel mastery, including VBA, PivotTables, and array functions - or similar tools used for discovering data patterns and correlations through statistical methods
- University degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, etc.)
- You are creative when approaching challenges and solving problems
- Good math and critical thinking including statistics, simulation, and optimization
- Ideally would have worked in an Agile environment with multiple partners
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Data Analyst - UFC
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-05-20 18:03:50.897
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。