Multiple Locations: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia • Victoria, Australia
Requisition Number: 166012
Position Title: DM
Electronic Arts' Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne is regarded throughout the industry as a leader in delivering high-quality, engaging games on iOS and Android. We release new meaningful updates for our live mobile games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed, and The Sims Mobile.
The QA Development Manager is the owner of the end-to-end QA plan for a product, major service or feature. You will scope and strategize all aspects of the QA business on the projects you manage, and will oversee functionality test planning, execution and reporting. You will play an active role in process improvement projects, and will use data to drive decisions. Maintaining partnerships and open communications lines with your stakeholders will be key. You will report to the Quality Verification Development Director.
- Manage the planning, execution, and reporting processes of the QA team
- Partner with leads on other teams (Game Development, Compliance, Certification, Localization) and work with project owners to ensure the teams are working as efficiently as possible
- Assure completion of testing for projects and comprehensive bug tracking and reporting
- Monitor and evaluate tester/analyst performance and take corrective actions as and when needed
- Measure on quality assurance metrics
- Use metrics and analytics to anticipate future issues affecting the health or quality of the game, and to some extent, the team
- Help manage the capacity plan; scheduling and tracking; and change requests
- 6+ years' experience in Quality Assurance
- 1 or more years of experience in project planning in testing or software development environments
- 1 year minimum of people management experience
- Experience with several project management and bug tracking tools
- Experience working on automation tools and other cost-effective testing methodologies
- Experience using product and quality data for generating meaningful metrics and visualization
- Agile experience (or similar certification)
Community / Marketing Title: Development Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-05-21 16:23:58.38
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.