Content Strategist - Frostbite
Multiple Locations: Ontario, Canada • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 166007
Position Title: Experience Designer II
CONTENT STRATEGIST - FROSTBITE
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
Frostbite is EA’s state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
As a Content Strategist, you will report to the Managing Editor of the Frostbite Documentation Team. You will be part of a distributed team (Example Content Creators, Product Managers, UX Designers, Engineers, and Instructional Designers) that's responsible for empowering game creators to bring their ideas to life and unleash the power of the Frostbite game engine. You will do this by researching, organizing, and managing learning resources and documentation. Your game-creator first approach will help provide learning experience on how to use the Frostbite engine. You will work side-by-side with game engine developers and experts to help them share their knowledge.
You will focus on documentation, which encompasses words, images, videos, diagrams, animations, and e-learning hosted on wikis, Google sites, and a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Provide a blend of creativity, analysis, and game-creator focus to implement scalable, full lifecycle content management practices
- Scope content requirements across multiple information channels and search systems, while analyzing essential result metrics that contribute to the Frostbite engine team priorities and learning goals..
- Design informational architectures for an evolving, collaborative culture where everyone shares and creates content.
- Drive agreement on project goals and content governance plans to support priorities and usage metrics
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of experience as a content strategist within a technology organization
- 2+ years of experience with technical writing, creative writing, report writing, UX writing, or competitive analysis writing
- 2+ years of project management experience, with the ability to work through ambiguity and manage competing priorities
- Dive into conducting content audits and refresh content strategies with insights from creative content solutions and game-creator feedback
- Knowledgeable about XML, HTML, and single source content management solutions
Community / Marketing Title: Content Strategist - Frostbite
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-05-20 16:26:17.813
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。