Community Engagement Manager - PGA, NHL, UFC, F1 (Contract/Temp Role)
Multiple Locations: Orlando, Florida, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 165978
Position Title: Community Engagement Specialist
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play. Our Integrated Communications team is seeking a Community Manager for PGA, NHL, UFC, and F1.
The EA Integrated Communications team builds meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love EA games. We craft stories that provide clarity on our games and services, create connections with players and inspire the world to play.
Reporting to the Community Manager III, EA SPORTS Integrated Communications, the Community Engagement Manager will develop trust with players through transparent and purposeful communications. You will be responsible for Social and Community engagement across multiple EA SPORTS franchises (including PGA, NHL, UFC, and F1) and embedded within a close-knit integrated communications team of cross-functional specialists from Press, Influencers, Community and Social. You will oversee the planning, production, publishing and execution of various social media campaigns and community activations, directly interacting with players and influencers on behalf of EA SPORTS’ games.
Passion is the fuel that inspires our teams. You will have a deep love of sports and video games, matched with community and social engagement expertise that strengthens overall player engagement and sentiment for PGA, NHL, UFC, and F1 across the world.
- Manage various social media accounts within the EA SPORTS portfolio.
- Analyze social content performance to improve distribution, tone and relevance on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain an ongoing content calendar for owned social channels providing visibility and transparency to key stakeholders.
- Develop creative briefs for social content and help coordinate their way through the asset production and approval processes.
- Develop community engagement programs such as the EA SPORTS Design Council, gathering player feedback that directly influences the NHL, UFC, PGA Tour Golf and F1 games.
- Create content including editorial posts, blogs, and videos/streams to engage the community, create fans, and spread positive sentiment.
- Monitor player and community sentiment to provide relevant feedback to game studios to support high impact player centric improvements.
- Partner with cross-functional partners including Studio, Brand, and Commercial to ensure campaign goals, player-facing messages and experiences are aligned across all marketing channels.
- Proactively recommend enhancements to the strategic plans, escalate potential issues, deliver strategic feedback, and offer solutions to assist with problems.
- Engage with community leaders and content creators to increase brand awareness and evangelize the game within the community.
- Plan, execute and track new initiatives and online content, through content creators / influencers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of social media or community management experience for a digital publisher, developer, or entertainment brand.
- Deep understanding of all established and emerging social channels, and audience growth tactics with proven ongoing engagement.
- Experienced with social listening tools to monitor and analyze content performance and social sentiment, using data to inform decisions and optimize performance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with a portfolio of published work; ideally in multiple mediums including long-form and social media.
- Strategic thinker, able to present creative ideas on how to take our community efforts forward.
- Experience with content creation tools such as image / photo / video design and editing a plus but not mandatory.
- This role falls under the EA SPORTS umbrella, so an understanding of various sports and their respective cultures is preferred.
- You will join a team of committed gamers and an engaged community, so an appetite for reading about, talking about, and playing games is appreciated.
Please note this is a 12 month contract/temporary role. Our EA global benefits package is not included.
Community / Marketing Title: Community Engagement Manager - PGA, NHL, UFC, F1 (Contract/Temp Role)
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2021-05-17 22:09:03.25
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.