Global Production Director
Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Austin, Texas, United States • Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 165926
Position Title: Producer II
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they’ll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
Global Production Director
As Global Production Director, reporting directly to the Executive Producer (Apex Mobile), you will:
- Play a key role in building a regional Product Management and Live Operations team
- You will build a capable team that finds opportunities to maximize their potential and takes pride in their accomplishments.
- Help build and maintain the regional project P&Ls, looking to optimize costs and efficiencies throughout development and providing analysis and reporting to senior leadership.
- Support studio leadership in establishing quality targets, setting product vision, and achieving team member agreement.
- You’ll partner with Product Managers and Data Analysts to respond to changing player needs and market trends.
- Assist in the development of regional project plans, oversee its execution, and manage the regional project teams.
- Guide our Regional Production teams, developing their talents and driving them to meet deliverables on time and on budget.
- Drive quantitative guidance for the studio, while working with other studio leaders, technical leads, and designers/producers to communicate a holistic view into the health of the game and provide insights to improve the product and its growth and performance.
- Communicate regularly with regional teams and lines of business to ensure needs are being met.
- Report on scheduled deliverables and risks to senior stakeholders.
- Build working relationships with supporting partner organizations such as Legal, Marketing, Publishing, and people practices.
- You will Form close working relationships with discipline directors.
- Establish trust and credibility with studio leadership.
- 12+ years of production experience
- Should Include 5+ years of production leadership, with performance accountability.
- Demonstrably deep mobile and Free-to-Play (F2P) product management and analytics experience
- Experience shipping successful games in a producer role.
- Mastery of mobile application market and business models, understanding of how to run a business.
- Expertise using production tools and multimedia software applications.
- Excellent conceptual and technical writing skills
- Change management, and conflict resolution skills
- High degree of initiative takes opportunities to make improvements.
- Collaborative and influence-driven leadership style
- Deep passion for gaming
Community / Marketing Title: Global Production Director
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-05-17 22:55:39.223
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。