Global Production Director
Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Austin, Texas, United States • Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 165926
Position Title: Producer II
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they’ll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
Global Production Director
As Global Production Director, reporting directly to the Executive Producer (Apex Mobile), you will:
- Play a key role in building a regional Product Management and Live Operations team
- You will build a capable team that finds opportunities to maximize their potential and takes pride in their accomplishments.
- Help build and maintain the regional project P&Ls, looking to optimize costs and efficiencies throughout development and providing analysis and reporting to senior leadership.
- Support studio leadership in establishing quality targets, setting product vision, and achieving team member agreement.
- You’ll partner with Product Managers and Data Analysts to respond to changing player needs and market trends.
- Assist in the development of regional project plans, oversee its execution, and manage the regional project teams.
- Guide our Regional Production teams, developing their talents and driving them to meet deliverables on time and on budget.
- Drive quantitative guidance for the studio, while working with other studio leaders, technical leads, and designers/producers to communicate a holistic view into the health of the game and provide insights to improve the product and its growth and performance.
- Communicate regularly with regional teams and lines of business to ensure needs are being met.
- Report on scheduled deliverables and risks to senior stakeholders.
- Build working relationships with supporting partner organizations such as Legal, Marketing, Publishing, and people practices.
- You will Form close working relationships with discipline directors.
- Establish trust and credibility with studio leadership.
- 12+ years of production experience
- Should Include 5+ years of production leadership, with performance accountability.
- Demonstrably deep mobile and Free-to-Play (F2P) product management and analytics experience
- Experience shipping successful games in a producer role.
- Mastery of mobile application market and business models, understanding of how to run a business.
- Expertise using production tools and multimedia software applications.
- Excellent conceptual and technical writing skills
- Change management, and conflict resolution skills
- High degree of initiative takes opportunities to make improvements.
- Collaborative and influence-driven leadership style
- Deep passion for gaming
Community / Marketing Title: Global Production Director
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2021-05-17 22:55:39.223
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.