Global Production Director
Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Austin, Texas, United States • Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 165926
Position Title: Producer II
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they’ll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
Global Production Director
As Global Production Director, reporting directly to the Executive Producer (Apex Mobile), you will:
- Play a key role in building a regional Product Management and Live Operations team
- You will build a capable team that finds opportunities to maximize their potential and takes pride in their accomplishments.
- Help build and maintain the regional project P&Ls, looking to optimize costs and efficiencies throughout development and providing analysis and reporting to senior leadership.
- Support studio leadership in establishing quality targets, setting product vision, and achieving team member agreement.
- You’ll partner with Product Managers and Data Analysts to respond to changing player needs and market trends.
- Assist in the development of regional project plans, oversee its execution, and manage the regional project teams.
- Guide our Regional Production teams, developing their talents and driving them to meet deliverables on time and on budget.
- Drive quantitative guidance for the studio, while working with other studio leaders, technical leads, and designers/producers to communicate a holistic view into the health of the game and provide insights to improve the product and its growth and performance.
- Communicate regularly with regional teams and lines of business to ensure needs are being met.
- Report on scheduled deliverables and risks to senior stakeholders.
- Build working relationships with supporting partner organizations such as Legal, Marketing, Publishing, and people practices.
- You will Form close working relationships with discipline directors.
- Establish trust and credibility with studio leadership.
- 12+ years of production experience
- Should Include 5+ years of production leadership, with performance accountability.
- Demonstrably deep mobile and Free-to-Play (F2P) product management and analytics experience
- Experience shipping successful games in a producer role.
- Mastery of mobile application market and business models, understanding of how to run a business.
- Expertise using production tools and multimedia software applications.
- Excellent conceptual and technical writing skills
- Change management, and conflict resolution skills
- High degree of initiative takes opportunities to make improvements.
- Collaborative and influence-driven leadership style
- Deep passion for gaming
Community / Marketing Title: Global Production Director
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-05-17 22:55:39.223
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.