Lifecycle Marketing Specialist - Apex Legends/Respawn (Contract Role)
Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 165917
Position Title: Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when experienced people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Specialist who will publish in-game messaging to our global network of players through enterprise level deployment systems across APEX Legends. You will help advise our strategic partners on messaging placement and scheduling approaches.
You will report to the Senior Specialist, Lifecycle Programming & Operations. This will be a 12 month contract position and the role will be based at Los Angeles or Vancouver (but with our Flexible Work Model, once we return to the office we would expect 2/3 days working from home, if desired).
What you’ll do...
- Publish content in-game for APEX Legends
- Troubleshoot in a highly visible environment
- Partner with teams to identify gaps in processes and to develop workflow enhancements
- Develop process documentation, best practices and identify opportunities to improve tools
- Develop a understanding of our player segmentation approach
- Support the Lifecycle Programming & Operations team with projects across in-game and email channels
Ideally, you also will have…
- 2 or more years experience in the Marketing Automation, CRM, marketing data, marketing technology, or Ad Tech fields
- Experience with content management systems, content programming or ad trafficking tools
- Expertise in quality control checks, in-depth troubleshooting
- Passionate about games, or game theory. And passionate about connecting players to entertainment that they will love.
Community / Marketing Title: Lifecycle Marketing Specialist - Apex Legends/Respawn (Contract Role)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-05-12 23:01:13.92
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。